Tuesday, November 11, 2014

introductions.

The first post is always the most awkward, right? I can only hope things will get easier from here, but we all have to start somewhere. So here is my introduction. My name is Kayla. Most days I am 22 going on 60, other moments I am 22 going on 6. I love my job (grocery manager, graphic designer, marketing brainstormer, baker, register-running multitasker at the most amazing small town market) and push through the rest of my responsibilities (such as school, bill paying, etc!) But most of all I love the people in my life that make the good and bad parts of every day worth living. Through blogging, I hope to further myself as a creative mind, beyond the monotonies of every day life. I hope to spread the little things that inspire me regularly- hopefully a few of them will stick out and inspire you too! I am motivated by color, beauty, design, style. I live for simple joys in my favorite things- jasmine tea, cozy blankets, stuffed crust pizza. If you couldn’t tell, I am a fall and winter soul. I am an early riser, a go-getter until approx. 8pm when I crash and crash hard. I can be overly critical, and am layed back to a fault. This is me. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment